Location: Kenya State:Nairobi
Hallmark Recruitment offers 2 main solutions. For roles at Middle Management to Director level – Hallmark is a search and selection service operating as Headhunters. Hallmark constantly researches Top Talent focusing on result your company requires from the next A Player. Through relationships we support our clients to find the best talent, and for the best talent to find the best move. Recruitment: Here we use a mixture of database search and research for non-management roles. Hallmark may post on social media for non-management roles, this helps us respond quickly to clients, keep a breadth of the market and ensure we can support our clients on many challenges they face in identifying quality candidates in the region. Hallmark Recruitment offers a bespoke service to clients and works most commonly, although not exclusively, supplying to these industries and departments: IT, Telecoms, Banking, Investment, Financial Services, Insurance, Technology, Hospitality, Logistics, Social Enterprise, Engineering and Manufacturing. HR, Finance, Operations, Sales, Marketing. Each of our divisions has specialist consultants who cover no other areas and usually have professional experience for the industries they recruit for. This means that clients and our candidates receive the most up-to-date information from someone who knows the state of the market, who the key movers and shakers are, and can build an intrinsic understanding of the problem at hand. Of course, we then find the solution. Hallmark Recruitment measures itself by the success of our clients. Our approach is unique in Africa – Research and Results orientated.
Commercial Sales Managers (CSM) a very analytical person with comprehensive understanding of numerical and technical data related to sales and marketing with a strong bias in the mobile telephony retail and after service business. Must be very conversant with commercial business with key phone brands including Huawei, Samsung, Iphone, Techno, Infinix and others. He/she must have the ability to analyze business processes and suggest suitable changes that help to increase business revenue. The CSM will be responsible for driving the commercial sales within Kenya. The CSM develops and maintains positive relationships with commercial customers by managing the acquisition and delivery of products, providing ongoing customer service, and maintaining expert knowledge on parts and inventory
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully maintaining and developing commercial sales. Consistently grow sales from year to year as per the targets provided.
- Increase market share by dramatically improving responsiveness and timeliness to customer needs. Is the primary contact for commercial customers; Actively maintain open lines of communication with commercial customers
- Research the market to identify potential new customers and consistently increase the number of accounts as per the targets.
- Grow the business by developing innovative ways of increasing/growing airtime sales, Mpesa Float availability and terminal sales at the Point of Purchase; Value added services and connections
- Ensure achievement of set sales and usage targets i.e. Monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.
- Prepare, plan and execute Area Sales programs aimed at market penetration.
- Ensure shops are well branded according to set standards & ensure stores are well stocked and sell at recommended sales prices.
- Coaching and Capability development for the sales team.
- Ensure profit and performance delivery of the set plans as well as P&L ownership and accountability.
- Monitor & review Sales & Marketing performance, and guide, support & coach sales team to address off-track performance, where required. Moreover, ensure action plans are put in place to close any significant performance gaps.
- Manage marketing campaigns through direct mail, phone, and internet.
- Manage a team of sales executives to establish and maintain professional relationships with professionals in their prospective territories.
- Create reports and national sales ranking to determine sales representative productivity.
- Develop and utilize key performance metrics to impact both sales team and individual sales rep performance.
- Build capability, manage performance as well as motivate a high-performing team members.
- Drive execution standards across all channels.
- Create and Manage the Implementation of the Marketing plan.
- Risk management
- Watching customer trends.
- Overseeing inventory management including recalls and inventory levels pertaining to commercial sales and promotions.
COMPETENCIES & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Leading phone brands and Mobile service providers products and services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills.
- Good knowledge of e commerce sales.
- Professional Sales training will be a strong advantage
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills.
- Mentoring/coaching skills/experience.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a business-related field.
- Must have at least 4 years working experience in sales and distribution, of which 2 years must be in leading a sales team in sales growth and revenue generation.
- General computer skills- MS office applications, power point
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 November. 2021