The Commission invites applications from qualified teachers for the posts shown below in line with the Teachers Career Progression Guidelines.
Interested candidates, who meet the required qualifications, should submit their applications online through the
TSC portal – www.teachersonline.go.ke so as to be received on or before 23rd January, 2023. Current TSC Promotion Vacancies 2022/2023
Manual applications shall not be considered.
1) VACANCIES FOR CHIEF PRINCIPAL (TEACHER TRAINING COLLEGES)
- Advert No.~27/2022
- Advert Name~Chief Principal (Teacher Training Colleges)
2) VACANCIES FOR PRINCIPALS, DEPUTY PRINCIPALS, SENIOR MASTERS, SECONDARY TEACHERS,HEAD TEACHERS AND DEPUTY HEAD TEACHERS IN SECONDARY AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS
3) VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS DEPLOYED AS PRINCIPALS, DEPUTY PRINCIPALS, HEAD TEACHERS &
DEPUTY HEAD TEACHERS IN ASAL AND HARD-TO-STAFF COUNTIES/SUB COUNTIES INDICATED BELOW;
7 Things to remove from your resume immediately
Current TSC Promotion Vacancies 2022/2023
- Baringo (Baringo North, Tiaty East, Tiaty West and Marigat Sub-Counties),
- Tana River,
- West Pokot).
- Homa Bay (Suba and Mbita
- Kajiado (Mashuuru, Loitoktok and Kajiado West Sub-Counties),
- Kilifi (Magarini and Ganze SubCounties),
- Kitui (Mumoni, Mutitu North and Tseikuru),
- Narok (Narok South and
North Sub-Counties Counties),
- Taita Taveta,
a) Applicants for vacancies in ASAL and Hard-to-Staﬀ Counties/Sub Counties shall be required to upload the letter of deployment to the current responsibility
during application. Nairobi-Kisumu train online booking
b) Successful Candidates shall be required to present valid Chapter six documents before they are considered for appointment.
c) For more details on each advertisement,
applicants are advised to visit the TSC website: www.tsc.go.ke
Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.