How to check KCPE 2021 results via SMS Code 20076
To receive your KCPE results, send an SMS to KNEC. Follow the simple steps below;
- Go to Messages in your phone.
- Type the KNEC SMS Code 20076 as the recipient.
- Enter full index number (11digits) followed by KCPE; For example 12345678901KCPE. Do not use the random number given during the exam.
Once done, send your message.
- After sending the message,wait for KNEC to respond with a message containing your results.
- Some times the response from KNEC may take longer.
NOTE: SMS will cost you about Kshs. 25 for Safaricom users.
How to check for KCPE results 2021/2022 Online on KNEC Website, Download result slips
School Heads will collect results at the sub-county education offices for the candidates to finally collect them in their schools
To access the online KCPE Results and Payslips, follow the following procedure:
- Visit official KNEC schools’ portal via thisLINK
- Insert the User Name and Password .
- Once inside the portal, input the index number of the first candidate and in the box labelled ‘TO INDEX NUMBER’ input the last candidate’s index number. Click on ‘VIEW REPORT’.
- Wait for the result slips to load. Then click menu labelled ‘EXPORT’.
- Select the format e.g. ‘Word’ or ‘Pdf’ formats.
- The KCPE Result slips will be downloaded to your phone or computer
- Print the downloaded result slips.