The National Social Security Fund Intends to run the above referred program to enable youth gain practical experience on
the Job training for a period of six (6) Months.
internship opportunities near me
This is in line with the Government Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market.
Internship Opportunity – 2021/2022 at The National Social Security Fund
- Experience Required:0 Years
- Total Positions:1
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Category: General
- Minimum Education: Diploma
- Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Last Date: December 31, 2021
1. Must be available for the entire period of the programme (Six months):
2. Must not have been exposed to work experience since graduation;
3. Must be a graduate with a relevant first Degree or Diploma obtained from an accredited Institution within the last four (4) years (2018,2019.2020 and 2021). The candidate must be in possession of the relevant certificate;
4. Must be an unemployed Kenyan youth aged between 20 and 34 years; and S. Must be computer literate.
1. Must be a person of Integrity.
2. Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self —driven and a diligent Individual.
3. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note: 1 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
2. The Fund does not guarantee employment after completion of the internship program Report this listing National Social Security Fund
Candidates who meet the requirements outlined above, should forward their applications and copies of their testimonials and certificates by 31st December, 2021 to the address below and ensure that the envelope is clearly marked INTERNSHIP:
The CEO/Managing Trustee
National Social Security Fund
P.O. Box 30599-00100
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY