Inventory Controller Job Description Sample Template in Kenya.
For hiring managers, this free inventory controller job description sample template can help you attract an innovative and experienced inventory controller to your company. It makes the hiring process one step easier by giving you a template to simply post your job to our website. Make sure to add salary, requirements, benefits, perks, and steps to apply for the specific role at your company.
What Do Inventory Controllers Do?
An inventory controller handles inventory-related tasks in a warehouse setting for their organization. Their primary duties include maintaining levels of inventory, reporting monthly inventory levels, labeling and recording inventory for future use, and maintaining accurate records.
Browse Inventory Controller jobs
Inventory Controller Job Summary
As an inventory controller, you need to be organized, diligent, and responsible. In this position, you are required to manage inventory through the use of a computerized database system. The primary objective will be to maintain adequate levels of stock to meet daily distribution demands while minimizing excess supply in various dealers and outlets.
Inventory Controller Duties and Responsibilities in Kenya.
- Develop and implement improvements to existing operational procedures in order to maximize efficiency and cut operations costs
- Oversee inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
- Perform critical inventory tasks to ensure the correct amount of items are in stock
- Maintain updated and accurate records of inventory, including transfers and cycle counts
- Review documentation and monitor product codes to search for discrepancies; troubleshoot quantity discrepancies between stock and records
- Respond to sales inquiries and purchase orders; collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities; process orders for shipment
- Review operations schedules and production requirements to ensure timely order fulfillment
- Track rates of accuracy, purchase and return as well as defective items to inform quality control decisions
- Prepare, generate, and file financial inventory reports; review reports monthly with management
- Nurture positive relationships with suppliers and provide customer service as needed
Inventory controller salary in kenya
An inventory controller salary in Kenya is roughly KSh 530,500/ year depending on your firm or organization. Though these salaries they do slightly change.
Inventory Controller Requirements and Qualifications in Kenya.
- Proficient with computers and other standard office technology
- Familiarity with SAP enterprise resource planning software
- High school diploma in Inventory controller.
- Minimum of one year of related experience in retail, wholesale, warehousing, or logistics
- Physical ability to lift 10-25 pounds and sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl repeatedly
- Superior organizational and communication skills
|Stock controller jobs in kenya|
|Stock controller salary|
|Stock controller job description|
Looking to start a wordpress powered website?
IT jobs in Nairobi.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business operations, logistics, mathematics, or related field preferred
- Certification from a recognized institution preferred.
Related Job Titles
- Inventory Control Clerk
- Inventory Control Coordinator
- Inventory Control Specialist