Job Vacancies – Partners for Health and Development in Africa (PHDA)
1) Focal Person – HIV Prevention (2)
2) Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1)
3) Regional Advocacy officer (1)
4) Regional Field Officer (6).
5) Communication Manager (1)
6) Team Lead – HIV Prevention (2)
7) Epidemiologist (2)
8) Advocacy Manager (1)
9) Project Director (1)
Click on the Link below to Download the detailed JDs
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications from qualified and interested candidates should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com . Applications should consist of an updated CV including names of three professional referees, with current daytime telephone contact and a cover letter indicating the position applied for in the subject header.
All applications must be received no later than November 25, 2021.
Partner for Health and Development in Africa (PHDA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted