Techpak Industries Ltd
Accounts Assistant at Techpak Industries Ltd
- Review and disbursement of authorized petty cash requests. Replenishment of petty cash.
- Update member accounts daily
- Process accounting documents such as invoices, staff interests, and investment disbursements.
- Initiate authorization and payment of accounting documents
- Prepare and submission of with-holding tax and with-holding VAT to KRA before deadlines. Preparation of with-holding VAT certificates.
- Prepare and submit statutory deductions to the specific authorities.
- Assist in Review, coding, and filing of financial records.
- Collection of cheque books and bank statements and any other duties
- Carry out the formulation, preparation, and monitoring of the Society’s budgets performance reports and cash flows.
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements, policies, strategies, procedures, and standards for the Society.
- Prepare cash books and monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare financial reports to management
- Carry out any other relevant duty as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree/Diploma in Commerce/Accounting/business administration
- Minimum CPA Section IV or equivalent
- Must be conversant with QuickBooks and Sage Accounting package
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- At least 2 -3 years of experience.
- IT proficiency & use of Tally
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of principles and standard practices of accounting.
- Knowledge of budget preparation and control process
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
To apply for this job please visit techpak.biz .