Job type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist in the implementation of administrative functions of the schools/ Departments
2. Manage office setting and order replacement of furniture and equipment
3. Taking minutes of meetings in section, departments and University committees.
4. Ascertain meetings and workshop venues organized by the Head of department /section
5. Supervise staff under them
6. Ascertain scheduled events and University calendar dates
7. Circulate agendas, programs and action points to relevant officers for action
8. Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor
9. Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
10. Should have knowledge and experience in using computerized management information systems applications and tools.
11. Three (3) years’ working experience in administrative duties.
Method of Application
1. Submit five (5) copies of Application and CV with details of the educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
2. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and areas of specialization.
4. Accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and a copy of most recent letter of appointment.
THE VICE CHANCELLOR
P. O. BOX 143-10300
Closing Date : 9 Aug. 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.nakurubox.co.ke.