TIER DATA LIMITED
Business Development Officer- IT Solutions jobs in kenya
TIER DATA LIMITED, is a fully owned subsidiary of the Centum Group, with a focus in providing IT solutions. We work with organizations in seeking, identifying and capitalizing on innovative technology opportunities.
Reporting to the General Manager, the candidate should have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads. He/she should also possess prior experience IT products sales cycles and should have existing networks within the IT decision makers within East Africa. He/she should also have prior experience with creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as online marketing and social media strategy
Brand and Marketing Management
- Working with the technical team to launch new products.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to finish.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts, and content marketing.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Responsible for sales and Lead Generation.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Account Management Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Developing goals and driving strategy for the business development department.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes, tenders and proposals for clients.
- In-charge of business growth and ensuring sales targets set within the strategy are met.
- Training team and helping team members develop their sales skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, IT or related field.
- 5 year Experience in sales, marketing or related field in a major IT integrator ( or Related).
- Have an understanding in developing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in presentation and proposal preparation skills.
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be shortlisted
Tier Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit lde.tbe.taleo.net.