Jun 11th, 2021 00:00 | Jun 25th, 2021 23:59
Careers | Communication Officers
Responsible for all marketing strategies and activities within the company. Oversees the marketing section and provides direction and feedback on major projects. Makes key decisions regarding product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales. Works with other company officers to set the overall direction and objectives for product and service offerings.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the Communication department.
- Evaluate and develop marketing strategy and plans for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop and Implement advertising strategies, campaigns, and plans.
- Conduct general market research and monitor trends on competitors and demand for KenGen products.
- Develop strategies on building an enduring brand presence and positioning.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Developing and publishing all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing marketing communication campaigns.
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns while measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of corporate marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
(i) Bachelor degree in Marketing or similar field.
(ii) Qualified chartered marketer.
(iii) Member of Marketing Society of Kenya or relevant professional body for marketers.
(iv) At least seven (7) years work experience in brand marketing in a similar institution, three (3) of which should be at a senior officer level .
(v) Strong analytical and project management skills.
(vi) Confident and dynamic personality.
(vii) Strong creative outlook.
(viii) Proven Marketing campaign experience.