The Customer Specialist 5 is an entry level position responsible for assisting with customer service inquiries and providing solutions based on client needs in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to apply a broad knowledge of Citi’s products, services and procedures to efficiently resolve service issues.
- Assist with providing solutions to inbound customer inquiries through effective problem solving and decision making
- Develop and apply thorough knowledge of practices and procedures to accomplish team goals
- Assist immediate manager with team motivation and performance monitoring
- Mentor associates to improve individual performance
- Consistently achieve individual and team performance targets under little to no direct supervision
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sales experience
- Excellent influencing and relationship management skills
- Proven ability to work under limited supervision and seek out advancement opportunities
- Excellent technical and data entry skills, including utilizing a 10-key touchpad
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems
Minimum- University Degree upper 2nd division
Basic knowledge of all banking products
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed.
Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Service
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities.
If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and
or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
To apply for this job please visit citi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.