About the job Corporate Sales Executive – Printing Products & Services
Reports to: Sales Manager
Gross Salary: Competitive + Commissions & Incentives
Job Purpose: The role involves selling eco-friendly toner cartridges and related Managed Print Services in a direct sales approach to corporate clients. Do you have extensive sales experience in selling IT products & services in a B2B environment? We are looking for you!!!
Our client is a multinational company, that offers top notch printing solutions to corporates. They are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Corporate Sales Executive to help meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to the company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Corporate Sales Executive role:
- Generate new business through active value selling.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Close new contracts for consumables and Managed Print Services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop and implement action plan through comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
Qualifications and skills for the Corporate Sales Executive role:
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in marketing or related courses.
- MUST have sold IT related products & services in a B2B setting.
- MUST have extensive sales and marketing experience.
- Has a sense of urgency to get tasks done.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a brand promise & product concept.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Meet our key core values, importantly integrity, curiosity, and responsiveness.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations.
- Can hit the ground running allowing quick revenue stream generation.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.