Field Service Sales Technician Job
Job Title: Field Service Sales Technician
Hiring Organization: Anonymous
Location – Locality: Nairobi
Location – Region: Kenya
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 08/10/2023
Our client is seeking to hire a Field Service Sales Technician who will be expected to help grow the business while in contact with customers by providing excellent technical solutions and looking for opportunities to increase sales. Travel around Kenya and East Africa is required at times as well as to Europe at times for training. Regular overtime and weekend work will be required
The incumbent will be reporting to service manager / sales manager.
• Must proficiently communicate with customers, verbally and via email daily
• Candidate must be able to liaise with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Calling on existing and new customers and maintaining relationships and growing the business with these customers
• Identifying new prospects and cold-calling potential customers.
• Setting and chasing ambitious sales targets and generating new pump sales.
• Grow field service. This will include procuring active service contracts.
• Tracking previous services completed and getting customers to service again with us.
• Generate service repair sales for the Busch workshops.
• Generate new pump sales: spares, pumps, and systems
• On-site problem-solving.
• Install and repair vacuum pumps and systems on-site.
• Develop and implement strategies with the sales team.
• Complete the required reports on time (weekly and monthly).
• Develop relationships with the key role players– i.e. Technicians, Engineers, Maintenance Managers, Consultants, Contractors, Distributors and End users.
• Give accurate and constant feedback to management
• May be required to travel in Africa and must have a passport and active Driving Licence.
Education and Skills
- Diploma or a degree in Electro-Mechanical Trades or Electrical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in end-user repairs and/or technical selling of vacuum pumps, water pumps, compressors, valves, or other Industrial equipment selling to industrial markets: E.g., Food, plastics, woodwork, medical, automotive, packaging, wastewater.
- Must have a passport and active Driving Licence.
- First Language English and Kiswahili are preferable as many of our customers prefer to communicate in these two languages.
- Good technical skills and hands-on.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Professional, Team Player, Deadline driven and accepts change.
- Can multitask successfully, Energetic and Motivated.
- Good reporting and writing skills
- Innovative and Can work under pressure.
- Confident and have reasoning skills.
- Self-starter, proactive individual.
- Results-orientated and sales focused.
- Independent and able to stay focused on objectives and targets without intervention.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Field Service Sales Technician) to email@example.com before 20th August 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org