internship opportunities in kenya 2021.
Organization Name: Bolt
Job Title: Operations Intern
Job Type: Internship
Job Category: Operations
We are looking for a sharp, highly-organised Operations Intern to support our Kenya ride-hailing operations.
You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance.
- Onboard and/or train new drivers to Bolt’s platform.
- Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation.
- Respond to driver issues over phone or email and via Zendesk.
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions.
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes.
- Support the local operations teams in local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance.
Job Skills and Qualifications
- You’re a great communicator.
- You’re highly organized.
- You’re proactive.
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day.
- You have excellent spoken and written Kiswahili & English.
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing.
Method of Application
To apply for this job please visit careers.bolt.eu.