Relationship Manager, Women Banking
CBD & CIBD Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya .Full time
- Position the Bank as the bank of choice for women.
- Implement the annual marketing strategy for the women’s market in line with the Bank’s vision.
- Drive the sales of the Bank’s women lifestyle solutions by supporting all SBU’s in the Bank.
- Constitute, collaborate and co-ordinate the activities of the women Champions and Ambassadors bank-wide.
- Drive the Bank’s women lifestyle solutions leveraging on support from Champions and Ambassadors.
- Organize knowledge and content sharing sessions with Women Champions and Ambassadors.
- Liaise regularly with market facing and Retail Operations staff on strategies to improving customer experience and operational excellence.
- Conduct training sessions across the Bank to ensure understanding of Women Banking initiatives amongst staff.
- Ensure prompt and effective distribution of the women’s lifestyle solutions marketing materials across all the bank’s channels e.g. flyers, banners etc.
- Creating & exploring business opportunities for the women’s market through strategic alliances & partnerships with notable women focused groups and association.
- Oversee the activities of the access women training sessions and ensure effectiveness.
- Organize the award programs and events of women banking.
- Ensure effectiveness and interactivity of the women banking social media platforms.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in a business field related discipline from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Product- knowledge and training
- People management skills
- Project management skills
- Business development skills
- Brand management skills
- Banking Operations
- Strong facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills,
- Strong selling skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Competitive renumeration package
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.