We list current jobs in Kenya from top Kenyan employers. This is a free service to Kenyan job seekers. Never pay to attend an interview or secure a job.
Are you looking for customer service jobs in Kenya? Here is a listing of the latest customer service in Nairobi and other towns today.
Britam Holdings Customer Contact Centre Manager Job
Customer Contact Centre Manager Job, Latest Customer Service Jobs In Kenya,
- To drive and ensure the provision of consistently high-quality customer experience through quality service interactions by the Customer Contact Centre and Service Centre Teams in compliance with overall the Customer Experience strategy and standards while ensuring full accessibility and availability of the Centre to Customers and Partners.
- Ensure the Customer Contact Centre adheres to the defined CX Vision, service standards and maintains high level performance.
- Lead and manage the staff at the Customer Contact Centre to ensure the existence of an environment where the team has high engagement, motivation and energy levels by being highly responsive to their concerns and needs.
- Manage and optimize Customer Contact Centre resources including and not limited to: the organization and planning of Customer Contact Centre staff schedules/shifts; Customer Contact Centre systems and processes.
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced service provider/s and ensure their contracted obligations are met and escalate any areas of non-performance or concern
- Formulate and maintain Customer Contact Centre metrics and processes for best-in-class experience.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly insightful metrics and reports that speak to operations and provision of service to Business Units and customers at large
- As a member of Customer Experience team, ensure monthly report is provided in a timely manner
- Develop and follow through on service improvement initiatives and processes for the Business from Customer feedback obtained from Customer Contact Centre to ensure overall Service improvement for the Group.
- Define and maintain customer service standards including communication to customers across the Britam Group
- Drive the uptake of digital channels by customers
- Drive cost and operational efficiencies via streamlined processes and identification of suchlike opportunities. Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- Ensure the Customer Contact Centre’s compliance to Britam Policies and Procedures.
- Put in place and implement staff learning and development plans for all Customer Contact Centre Services and support teams. Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- Champion customer centric culture across Britam
- Ensure a robust business continuity plan is in place at all times
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Key Performance Measures
- As described in your Personal Score Card
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- University degree in a social science or business related field.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience running a Contact Centre in financial services industry or Telco.
- Excellent relationship development skills applied within a customer service role
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- Ability to create Executive Level Presentations for Topic Discussions
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Build rapport and establish relationships with internal and external stakeholders using a collaborative manner to achieve desired results
- Strong customers/stakeholders engagement and management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks – in particular the ability to support and prioritise tasks from more than one team member. Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- High level attention to details and commitment to quality
- A demonstrated understanding of how efficient process and correct behaviour enable excellent customer service.
- latest jobs in Kenya: Field Sales Rep
Leadership category responsibility framework (Core Competencies)
Change Leaders in Britam need to:
- Strategically lead a function to service customers from a sustainable and growing customer base whilst increasing profit;
- Continuously configure and adapt the functional area to most effectively suite the future view of the business;
- Introduce new concepts so that they are adopted appropriately at the right time (manage the rate of change);
- Be in touch with the changing industry, customer needs and international best practice;
- Improve the efficiency of the function by appropriately challenging managers about operational and tactical issues; Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
- Ensure the function has the most appropriate people capability through effective inspirational leadership, people development, and optimized succession planning;
- Ensure clarity of expectations for individuals in the function and other stakeholders across the group;
- Facilitate functional integration;
- Ensure the development and establishment of appropriate behavior and values (culture) within the function that aligns with the strategic direction and values of the business;
- Coordinate between functions and divisions to ensure optimization of the value chain and resources;
- Ensure alignment of strategy, objectives and deliverables within the function;
- Develop innovative partnerships and distribution channels to increase Britam’s market penetration;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients;
- Appropriately allocate funds and capital to maximize shareholder value;
- Adequately manage operational risk;
- Increase operational efficiency;
- Provide access to accurate and consistent information and services across all channels;
- Improve quality and speed of decision making across the business.
How to Apply
Old Mutual Kenya Customer Service Officer Job
Customer Service Officer Job, Current Customer Service Vacancies In Kenya,
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
We are rooted in our purpose of Championing Mutually Positive Futures Every Day and believe that a great customer experience is anchored in a great employee experience.
Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning. Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards. Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries. Responds to immediate requirements within procedure. Uses standard administrative techniques to co ordinate own work. Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same. Technical knowledge is limited to some products and or processes. Customer Service Jobs In Kenya
How to Apply