Trade Marketing Manager
Want to see your vision have an impact? As a Trade Marketing Manager with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to own the strategy and see the results in stores around the world.
Trade Marketing Manager
Nairobi, Nairobi Area
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Leading Trade Marketing Strategy Development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories in Kenya you’ll:
- Develop Country/customer 4p strategy and tactics in line with respective Head of Key accounts and build on global 4p strategy
- Define and manage the trade marketing budget
- contribute to category marketing plans with customers & category analysis and promotional strategy
- Present Category strategies/vision and 4P strategy for each channel
- key contact for the Brand Marketing Team with regards to all promotional and customer activity
- Continuous analysis of the customer’s position. Work together with Key Accounts Managers to recommend in-store actions aimed at strengthening Reckitt’s position in the category
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re highly analytical, comfortable forecasting and working with a wide range of data to make fact-based decisions. With a background in sales or marketing, you’re able to translate plans into customer marketing actions. Like us, you’re results-orientated and entrepreneurial. You can develop strategies based on real-world insight. And your communication skills mean others will share your vision.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return Reckitt offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Reckitt is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.