Marketing Manager job in kenya
- Full Time
- Sub Saharan Africa
Our Client is one of the leading Cement manufacturers.
We are looking to immediately fill the following position.
Designation: Marketing Manager
Should have worked in the Industry of Paint/Cement/Drymix, wall-putty, tiles, tile adhesives , grouts, other building material etc.
- Responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing plans & strategies that will ensure the awareness of the brand across the region.
- Develop and implement marketing programs, promotional activities, organising events and product exhibitions jointly with the Head Sales & Marketing, Sub Saharan Africa.
- Managing online marketing through company website, blogs, and social media channels.
- Identify customer segments, buying behaviour and preferences through the loyalty program by analysing their consumption behaviour and formulating specific initiative.
- Establish the priorities to meet the requirements of the business and ensure marketing projects and activities are delivered in line with the agreed KPIs, budget and deadlines.
- Conceptualizing promotional strategies and brand image building events, activities in order to build brand image.
- Sharing insights (on local level) about consumers, markets, competition and trends to the organization.
- Carrying out effective research into competitors’ products and other marketing trends.
- Identify key market opportunities right from dealer, corporate or projects.
- Create yearly market calendar and budget, including measuring return on investment.
- Organizing painters’, architects, builders’ seminars.
- Compiling monthly sales and collection projection against target or every sales person.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good Knowledge of Excel
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- MBA – Marketing or Engineering from Premium Institute
- Language – English & Swahili
- Driving license required
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, indicating past or current and expected remuneration to email@example.com, and clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.