Engineering Jobs In Kenya.
Company: Danros Kenya Limited,
Title: Mechanics – Heavy Commercial Trucks (5 openings)
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Danros Kenya Limited is a logistics company that specializes in warehousing and transportation of Cargo. They are looking to hire competent, experienced, and self-driven Mechanics who will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s fleet is maintained as per the company’s set standards.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in automotive engineering or Artisan Grade 1
- Proven experience as an auto mechanic
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various workshop tools.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechanics -Heavy Commercial Trucks –) to email@example.com on or before 23rd March 2022.