Mechatronics/Instrumentation Technician Job
Technician Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Mechatronics/Instrumentation Technician – Dairy,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Githunguri Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society Ltd plays a key role in marketing of its member’s milk which is processed and packed in form of pouch packed fresh milk, Tetra Classic fresh milk, lala, butter, ghee and cream under the flagship of “Fresha Dairy Products”. They are looking to hire a Mechatronics/Instrumentation Technician who will oversee operation and maintenance of electrical and electronic instrumentation equipment. Mechatronics technician jobs in Kenya.
- Devising effective equipment installation, commissioning, maintenance and Calibration plans, Programs and schedules for all equipment supplied by us
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Ensuring effective record keeping history on every equipment supplied
- On behalf of the company, engaging relevant certification and accreditation bodies such as KEBS and KENAS on accreditation and certification issues
- Identification of suitable clients for our products and services and aggressively market our products and services to them.
- Oversee safety and security issues regarding equipment as well as security matters within the firm in general.Mechatronics Technician.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Instrumentation and Control or Mechatronics
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a food processing plant preferred
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized and thorough
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Mechatronics/Instrumentation Technician – Dairy) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 25th January 2022.