View Jobs at Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa
- Industry Education / Teaching
- FoundedN / A
- Website https://oshwalacademy.sc.ke/
- AddressSecond Parklands Avevue, Parklands, Nairobi
About Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is an outstanding school in the heart of Nyali, Mombasa. It is a school where the desire to learn is infectious and students of all abilities flourish because everyone works hard to create a learning environment where everybody is welcome and diversity is celebrat.
Everything at Oshwal Academy Mombasa is designed to encourage students to take an active role in their learning. Every day is fresh and inspiring and our efforts are geared towards keeping our students enthralled, hungry and engaged. Simply put we don’t just teach we inspire.
We deliver an academically rigorous curriculum that is enhanced with a robust co-curricular, sport and enrichment program that stretches the boundaries of our students’ abilities with a dedicated and talented team of staff, hard-working and exceptionally delightful learners and their supportive parents
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Mombasa
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Job Title: Assistant Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/JS/AT/21/10
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels. The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Assistant Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Diploma / Bachelor of Education.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least two years’ demonstrable teaching experience.
- Passionate about 21st Century teaching skills and I.T. savvy.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
Method of Application
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job title when submitting your application. The application closing date is 27th October 2021.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.