Ital Global Private School Head Teacher Job 2022
Private School Head Teacher Job, Latest Teaching Vacancies in Kenya,
Ital GLOBAL – We are a comprehensive Human Capital and Quality Management Consultancy firm dedicated to helping organizations just like yours with their HR and Quality Management requirements. We believe in creating productive and fruitful relationships with our clients by adding value to your business to ensure that you get the very best return on your Human Capital spend. Our Human Capital solutions, advice, and guidance are uniquely designed and shaped around your exact requirements and objectives. They will fit with your culture and the business challenges that you currently face.
About the Client:
Our client is a private school located off Thika Road, Nairobi seeking a vibrant and informed Lower School Teacher. The school serves the lower primary section. It is located in a busy residential area off Thika Road that serves the locality and environs.
The Head Teacher is primarily responsible for leadership and management of the school to achieve high-performance results in terms of academic standards, business growth, team cohesion, compliance, and coordinating school activities for smooth running and leading a team of teachers and support staff.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will define the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and oversee the plans for interpreting the school curriculum.
- To ensure student compliance with academic deadlines, and provide ongoing assessment of student satisfaction, success, retention and progression.
- Drive the development of CBC learning that both engages and challenges children.
- Representing the school in Interactions with government officials and any Public functions.
- Ensuring the vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all.
- Lead the development and implementation of teaching approaches, methodologies and schemes of work.
- Setting targets and goals for school staff through a participative process.
- Conducting annual reviews based on standards of leadership, teaching and learning in specific areas of responsibility.
- Providing leadership in guiding the various co-curricular activities and school-based events
- Working closely with senior school management/Directors to achieve high levels of team spirit and synergy.
- Handling behaviour rectification matters to develop unique, courteous, respectful individuals.
- Building effective relationships with parents, education partners and external stakeholders.
- Managing school operations
- Any other duties as maybe assigned.
- Diploma or degree in Education equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years teaching experience.
- TSC certificate.
- A Certificate in Computer proficiency.
- P1 certificate from a recognized institution.
- CBC Curriculum trained.
Competencies and Skills:
- High level of knowledge in the educational and child development fields.
- Must have good communication, interpersonal skills and a great passion for teaching.
- Fluency in English and Swahili.
- Enthusiastic, Proactive and self-motivated individual.
- High personal integrity and Persons of good conduct.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Team work, team development and ability to hold people accountable
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their detailed CVs and cover letters quoting the job title (HEAD TEACHER-PRIMARY SCHOOL) as subject to reach us not later than 11th March 2022 to email@example.com. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Ital GLOBAL careers, Ital GLOBAL teaching vacancies in Kenya, BOM Jobs in Kenya.