Technical Manager Job Description in Kenya.
This free technical manager job description sample can help you as a candidate attract hiring human resource managers seek your services in their companies. We make the hiring process one step easier by giving you a free job description template. Ensure you add salary expectations etc.
Visit Jobs arena Kenya: We have a variety of jobs available.
- Technical Manager jobs in Kenya.
- Jobs in Nairobi Kenya
- Jobs in Mombasa Kenya
- Jobs Near me in Kenya
- Jobs in Kenya today
Technical Manager Job Summary
We are seeking a highly-skilled, professional technical manager to join our dynamic and growing team. In this position, you will oversee all technical matters companywide and manage our technical support team. You will work collaboratively with clients/users, the development team, and various stakeholders within the company to ensure the delivery of all products in an efficient, timely manner.
Technical Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Delegate technical responsibilities and monitor the progress of projects
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget
- Conduct interviews, hire and train new technical support/IT staff
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed
- Work closely with project manager during all phases of the development lifecycle
- Review all work produced by the development team
- Ensure code produced meets company standards
Browse more jobs in Kenya today.
Technical Manager Requirements and Qualifications in Kenya
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in management
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively
- Accounts Assistant Job Description, Duties & Skills in Kenya.
- Customer Service Associate Job Description in Kenya.
- Customer Service Representative Job Description in Kenya.
- How to become a chartered accountant in Kenya?
Technical Manager added advantage.
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
- Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications.
Similar Job Titles as Technical Manager job
- Technical Project Manager
- Senior Technical Manager
- Software Technical Manager
- Technical Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Information Systems Manager
Technical manager salary in kenya
The average net salary for Technical Manager in Kenya is KSh 85K. Salary just estimated.
- Entry Level Salary for Technical Manager in Kenya
- (0 – 2 years experience)
Arena jobs in Kenya.
Job in Kenya for Candidates: Find Technical Manager Jobs in Kenya today
Related Topics: Templates, Job Description Sample Templates
|Technical manager salary in kenya|